lowers the risk of calf disease and head disease
Bag of 25 kg. Pallet of 40 bags.
- Magnesium chloride is highly digestible for ruminants It has a big impact on the Kation Anion Balance (KAB)
- The addition of magnesium chloride in the ration what is provided for calving reduces the risk of milk disease (calf disease)
- The addition of magnesium chloride to the drinking water during the pasture compensates for imbalances of the young grass and thus limits the risk of grass tetany (head disease)
- Soluble powder for drinking water
- Instructions: 1 kg of magnesium chloride on 1000 liters of water
Magnesium chloride can be used in organic farming, in accordance with the regulations that apply.